For this Recipe, You’ll Need...
Rajma 7 oz. (200g)
Water - 33.8 fl. oz. (1 litre)
- Soak 7 oz. (200 g) rajma (Red Kidney Beans) in 34 fl. Oz. (1 ltr) water (to be soaked overnight). Drain the water and wash soaked rajma (red Kidney Beans) 2 to 3 times in running water. In a pressure cooker, cook soaked rajma (red Kidney Beans) with 34 fl. oz. (1 litre water) for 6 whistles.
- Allow the pressure cooker to cool for 10 minutes then open the cooker.
- Whisk entire contents of this packet with 10 fl oz (300 ml) water in a bowl to form a smooth mixture. Add this mixture to cooker containing boiled rajma, mix well and bring it to boil. Further cook on medium flame for 25-30 minutes without lid with occasional stirring.
- Suggest garnish with freshly chopped coriander.
- This Mix contains oil, salt and spices. Add salt to taste.
Sujata Chicken Tikka Masala
A rich and aromatic tomato based gravy preparation with a rustic flavor. Best served with naan or aromatic Basmati rice.
Sujata Dal Makhani
This classic rich and creamy lentil-based preparation from Punjab is truly a mouth-watering fare. It can be served with any Indian bread or rice
Sujata Egg Curry
This mouth-watering gravy preparation with a hint of mint has a perfect combination of spices.