For this Recipe, You’ll Need...
Chicken 17.5 oz. (500g)
Water - 15 fl. oz. (450ml.)
- Stove Top: Take 17.5 oz. (500 g) of chicken, entire contents of this packet and 15 fl.oz.(450 ml.) of water in cooking pan.
- Cover with lid and cook for about 20-22 minutes until the chicken is tender.
- Pressure Cooker: Take 17.5 oz. (500 g) of chicken, entire contents of this packet and l2 fl.oz. (350 ml.) of water in a pressure cooker. Mix it well and cook for 1 whistle.
- Lower the flame and allow to cook for another 10 minutes.
- This Mix contains oil, salt and spices. Add salt to taste.
Sujata Chicken Tikka Masala
A rich and aromatic tomato based gravy preparation with a rustic flavor. Best served with naan or aromatic Basmati rice.
Sujata Dal Makhani
This classic rich and creamy lentil-based preparation from Punjab is truly a mouth-watering fare. It can be served with any Indian bread or rice
Sujata Egg Curry
This mouth-watering gravy preparation with a hint of mint has a perfect combination of spices.