For this Recipe, You’ll Need...
Lamb 14 oz. (400g)
Water 12 fl. oz. (350ml.)
- Pressure Cooker: Take 14 oz. (400g) of lamb, entire contents of this packet and 12 fl. oz. (350ml) of water in a pressure cooker. Mix it well and cook for 2 whistles.
- Lower the flame & allow to cook for another 10 minutes on a low flame.
- Stove Top: Take 14 oz. (400g) of Lamb, entire contents of this packet and 12 fl. oz. (350mL) of water in cooking pan. Mix it well.
- Cover with a lid and cook for about 40 minutes until the lamb is tender.
- Suggestion: Top-up with hot water while cooking if necessary as the cooking time & water quantity depends upon quality of lamb.
- This Mix contains oil, salt and spices. Add salt to taste.
Sujata Chicken Tikka Masala
A rich and aromatic tomato based gravy preparation with a rustic flavor. Best served with naan or aromatic Basmati rice.
Sujata Dal Makhani
This classic rich and creamy lentil-based preparation from Punjab is truly a mouth-watering fare. It can be served with any Indian bread or rice
Sujata Egg Curry
This mouth-watering gravy preparation with a hint of mint has a perfect combination of spices.