For this Recipe, You’ll Need...
Lamb / Chicken 14 oz. (400g)
Water - 15 fl. oz. (450ml.)
- Whisk the entire contents of this packet with 15 fl. oz. (450ml.) of water in a bowl to form a smooth mixture.
- In a frying pan, sauté 14 oz. (400g) of lamb/chicken in 1 tbsp. of oil until the excess water evaporates and the lamb/chicken starts turning golden brown.
- Add the mixture from the bowl and cook until the curry becomes thick & the lamb/chicken is tender.
- Suggestion: Top-up with hot water while cooking if necessary as the cooking time & water quantity depends upon quality of lamb/chicken.
- This Mix contains oil, salt and spices. Add salt to taste.
Sujata Chicken Tikka Masala
A rich and aromatic tomato based gravy preparation with a rustic flavor. Best served with naan or aromatic Basmati rice.
Sujata Dal Makhani
This classic rich and creamy lentil-based preparation from Punjab is truly a mouth-watering fare. It can be served with any Indian bread or rice
Sujata Egg Curry
This mouth-watering gravy preparation with a hint of mint has a perfect combination of spices.