For this Recipe, You’ll Need...
Green Peas 5.5 oz. (150g)
Paneer 7 oz. (200g)
Cream 2.5 tbsp (50 g)
Water 10 fl. oz. (300ml.)
Curd (yogurt) 3.5. oz. (100ml)
- Whisk the entire contents of the packet with 10 fl. oz. (300 ml) of water and 3.5 oz. (100g) of curd (yogurt) in a cooking pan. Cook this mixture for 7 minutes.
- Add 5.5 oz. (150g) of washed frozen green peas or steamed fresh green peas along with 7 oz. (200g) of cut paneer.
- Cook until the curry becomes thick (5-7 minutes).
- Add 2.5 tbsp of fresh single or double cream & bring to a boil.
- This Mix contains oil, salt and spices. Add salt to taste.
Sujata Chicken Tikka Masala
A rich and aromatic tomato based gravy preparation with a rustic flavor. Best served with naan or aromatic Basmati rice.
Sujata Dal Makhani
This classic rich and creamy lentil-based preparation from Punjab is truly a mouth-watering fare. It can be served with any Indian bread or rice
Sujata Egg Curry
This mouth-watering gravy preparation with a hint of mint has a perfect combination of spices.